During lockdown 1.0 we set about developing the perfect vegan cookie with just the right amount of crisp to chew, the most flavoursome dough but most importantly rivalled your standard non-vegan cookie. 40+ trials later we had a winner, that was loved but all our taste testers, 95% of which were not vegan! We couldn’t just keep this doughy delight to freinds and family so in November 2020 we started selling cookie boxes that can be posted across the UK. Our menu changes each month and we regularly sell themed boxes that contain a selection of limited edition, mixed treats. Keep your eyes peeled on our socials or this page to get all the latest menus and box drops.
HOW IT WORKS…
- Box of 8 large cookies (2 of each flavour) or Box of 6 (choice of 2 flavours, 3 of each)
- Boxes can be posted across the UK or delievered locally (7-mile radius of Poringland, Norfolk).
- Optional, personalised cake, free of charge.
- Box of 8 Costs £18 + £4, 1st class postage / £2 local delivery. Box of 6 Costs £14 + £4 postage / £2 local delivery.
- To order your treat box email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on facebook or instagram.
- Payments made via Paypal.
BLUEBERRY MUFFIN (cinnamon cookie dough, bursting with blueberries)
STRAWBUENO (strawberry & choc chip cookie dough with a homemade, hazelnut bueno kream core)
SHERBET LEMON (zingy lemon dough & creamy white choc chips)
RASPBERRY COCONUT (cocoa dough choc chips & raspberry, jam coconut core)
All treats are vegan friendly. ALLERGENS: SOYA, GLUTEN, SULPHUR DIOXIDE (preservative on dessicated coconut & blueberries) & NUTS (hazelnuts). Products may contain traces of other allergens due to products and individual ingredients being made in an environment where allergens are present. See below for more allergen details and product ingredient lists.
At Eat Scrumptious bakery we also specialise in plant focused cakes & bakes. If you are local to us (South Norfolk, UK) you can order bespoke celebration cakes & treats for all occasions. Click here to see more information about bespoke cake orders, or click the bespoke orders link in the menu header.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Eat Scrumptious is a registered food business currently awaiting inspection so a hygiene rating can be awarded. I am qualified in Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene in order to meet the UK/EU standards.
- All products are non-refundable and we don’t accept returns as they are perishable items.
- We do our very best to make sure we package the correct orders and handle your boxes with the utmost care, so your cakes & bakes arrive in tip top condition. However, if you are unhappy with you order please email us within 3 days of your order arriving and we will do our best to make it right.
- Please note there could be delays to the Royal Mail 1st class service due to Covid-19 & a high volume of post. Eat Scrumptious doesn’t take responsibility for delayed boxes but we also offer the option of Royal Mail tracked 24/48 hour post.
POSTAGE & PACKAGING:
- We aim to use minimal packaging whilst maintaining the best quality and safety of your product for its postal journey. All packaging is recycled, recyclable or home compostable ♻️
- Boxes are posted via Royal mail 1st class. Your order should arrive within 1-2 days from shipping.
- We don’t take responsibility if there is no one home to accept the delivery.
TREAT SHELF LIFE & CARE:
- Treats are best stored in an airtight container, out of direct sunlight, at room temperature or the fridge if particularly warm. Cookies will last for 5-7 days after baking date, traybakes will last 10-14 days after baking date & cake balls are best eaten within 5 days of baking date.
- For an extra gooey cookie, zap in the microwave for 10-20 seconds.
- For crisp & gooey cookies bake @ 180°C for 3-5 minutes.
- Cookies & cakes can also be frozen for up to 2 months. To thaw; bake cookies from frozen @ 180°C for 5-8 minutes or, both cakes & cookies can be left at room temperature and will defrost within an hour or so.
- All treat box items are vegan.
- As multiple products are packaged together, they may contain traces of all the allergens in that month’s box.
- We are a home kitchen that also handles SOYA, GLUTEN, EGGS, MILK, PEANUTS, NUTS, CELERY, MUSTARD & SESAME and individual ingredients may contain allergen traces due to their manufacturing methods. Thus, WE CAN’T GUARANTEE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE FREE FROM ANY SPECIFIC ALLERGEN. Click here to see full product ingredient lists.
- Please note we are a pet-friendly household.