During lockdown 1.0 we set about developing the perfect vegan cookie with just the right amount of crisp to chew, the most flavoursome dough but most importantly rivalled your standard non-vegan cookie. 40+ trials later we had a winner, that was loved but all our taste testers, 95% of which were not vegan! We couldn’t just keep this doughy delight to freinds and family so in November 2020 we started selling cookie boxes that can be posted across the UK. Our menu changes each month and we regularly sell themed boxes that contain a selection of limited edition, mixed treats. Keep your eyes peeled on our socials or this page to get all the latest menus and box drops.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Choose 8 treats to fill your Halloween box (detailed menu below).
- Price £18 + £4 1st class postage, across UK (27th & 28th Oct) or £2 local delivery (7 mile radius Poringland, Norfolk. Delivered 27th, 30th & 31st)
- WANT MORE! – extra truffles £2 each, brownie balls & cookies £2.50 each.
- Order via email: firstname.lastname@example.org / DM on instagram or facebook . Limited availability!
- GINGER BISCOFF TRUFFLES (a spooky chocolate shell filled with biscuit crumbs & our creamy spiced biscoff ganache)
- COOKIES & SCREAM BROWNIE BALLS (fudgey brownie & crushed oreo balls dunked in white chocolate)
- CARAMEL SPIDER COOKIES (our famous cookie dough, loaded with chunks of caramel chocolate bars)
- PUMPKIN SPICE COOKIES (pumpkin spiced dough, pumpkin seeds, white chocolate chunks, real pumpkin & cinnamon ‘butter’ swirls)
All treats are vegan friendly. ALLERGENS: SOYA, GLUTEN & may contain milk. Please read our allergen disclaimer before ordering and see below for more information on our allergen policies & ingredient lists.
At Eat Scrumptious bakery we also specialise in plant focused cakes & bakes. If you are local to us (South Norfolk, UK) you can order bespoke celebration cakes & treats for all occasions. Click here to see more information about bespoke cake orders, or click the bespoke orders link in the menu header.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Eat Scrumptious is a registered food business currently awaiting inspection so a hygiene rating can be awarded. I am qualified in Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene in order to meet the UK/EU standards.
- All products are non-refundable and we don’t accept returns as they are perishable items.
- We do our very best to make sure we package the correct orders and handle your boxes with the utmost care, so your cakes & bakes arrive in tip top condition. However, if you are unhappy with you order please email us within 3 days of your order arriving and we will do our best to make it right.
- Please note there could be delays to the Royal Mail 1st class service due to Covid-19, Brexit & a high volume of post. Eat Scrumptious doesn’t take responsibility for delayed boxes but, we also offer the option of Royal Mail tracked 24/48 hour post.
POSTAGE & PACKAGING:
- We aim to use minimal packaging whilst maintaining the best quality and safety of your product for its postal journey. All packaging is recycled, recyclable or home compostable ♻️
- Boxes are posted via Royal mail 1st class. Your order should arrive within 1-2 days from shipping.
- We don’t take responsibility if there is no one home to accept the delivery.
TREAT SHELF LIFE & CARE:
- Treats are best stored in an airtight container, out of direct sunlight, at room temperature or the fridge if particularly warm. Cookies will last for 5-7 days after baking date, traybakes will last 10-14 days after baking date & cake balls are best eaten within 5 days of baking date.
- For an extra gooey cookie, zap in the microwave for 10-20 seconds.
- For crisp & gooey cookies bake @ 180°C for 3-5 minutes.
- Cookies & cakes can also be frozen for up to 2 months. To thaw; bake cookies from frozen @ 180°C for 5-8 minutes or, both cakes & cookies can be left at room temperature and will defrost within an hour or so.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES PLEASE NOTIFY ME BEFORE ORDERING. I do my best to accommodate those with allergy requirements and take extra care to avoid cross contamination but, I cannot guarantee any of our products are free from any specific allergen as we are not an allergy free bakery.
- Because I bake in a domestic kitchen that also handles all 14 allergens: celery, gluten (e.g. wheat, barley and oats), crustaceans (e.g. prawns, crabs and lobsters), eggs, fish, lupin, milk, molluscs (e.g. mussels and oysters), mustard, peanuts, sesame, soya, sulphur dioxide and sulphites (preservative for dried fruit) and tree nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts). Products may also contain allergen traces due to the manufacturing methods of ingredients used in them.
- All treats box items are vegan. Our vegan products obviously don’t contain any animal products however, the ingredients used in our vegan baking may be made in places that handle eggs and milk, and therefore could contain traces.
- Please note we are a pet friendly household.
- If in doubt or you would like more information please contact us via email: email@example.com or through our social media channels.